The Envirobale® Bagging System is the perfect system for baling waste for incineration with optimal working conditions and environmental considerations.
At the same time, the system requires a minimum of maintenance.
The bale comes directly from the baler into a bag instead of the traditional baling with wires. The Envirobale ® Bagging System can be connected to all Harris 2-ram balers.
Advantages of the Envirobale® Bagging System
- No wire tie system to cause breakdowns due to dust or small particles in the waste
- Improved working environment as there is much less waste on the floor around the production and storage area
- Fewer machines to operate and maintain
The Envirobale® Bagging System can be supplied as
- A manual system for 2 operators
- A semi-automatic system for 1 operator
- A fully-automatic system for 1 operator for greater capacity